The Crystal Coast and Homes in Eastern NC, Coast of NC


   Jacksonville's early growth was sponsored by a thriving naval stores industry and the establishment of a courthouse
there in 1755. First known as Wantland's Ferry, because of the major north-south ferry crossing, the town was later
named after President Andrew Jackson. Today it is the state's 7th largest commercial center.

 

Camp Lejeune was originally a Marine Corps Training Center begun in 1941. Named after Lt. General John A.
Lejeune, the base, which includes nearby New River Air Station, covers 151,000 acres and houses the largest marine expeditionary force in the world.

         

Sitemap

Hammocks Beach State Park| Intracoastal Waterway Pictures | Private Community
Jacksonville home of the Beirut Memorial | Emerald Isle | Morehead City
Cook Room| Carport And Entertainment Room | Docks And Ramp
|Docks | NC Coast | Trophy Fish
| A DREAM Day Of Fishing | Link Page
Fishing in North Carolina | A great fishing day with the grandchildren

 

                 

 

 

 

COPYRIGHT 2001 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WWW.PROPERTIES-MARKETPLACE.COM